Are you pregnant or planning on it? Do you have a newborn? Are you waking up a few times in the middle of the night because your worried about SIDS? If you are, you need Smartbeat in your life. I wish i would of had this when my babies were little. I remember waking up in the middle of the night with my third child and freaking out because he stopped breathing. Luckily, he started breathing again, and I had woken up when it was going on. This product would of helped me keep my sanity by providing some peace of mind, and I definitely would have slept better.
Here are some of the Features that I love most of the Smartbeat
- The Smartbeat tracks movements so small that the human eye can’t see.
- The Smartbeat captures and detects each breath the baby has.
- Live video streaming to your phone or tablet.
- It lets you know that your baby is okay without any cords or wearables.
- It locks onto your baby’s breathing and keeps constant watch sending data over your in home network.
- There’s a two way audio that lets you listen in and reassure you that your babies okay.
- The tilt and zoom feature lets you zoom so you can keep a close eye without having to go in the room and disturbing your baby while it sleeps.
- It lets you know when your baby has fallen asleep and when it wakes up.
Check out the full details in the video below: