It’s city festivals time again here in Utah County and the cities are ready to entertain us and leave us with a memorable summer!
If you are new to city festivals, these parties can be a great family event and attraction with lots to do all week and weekend long in each city. Cities provide parades, carnivals, car shows, games, tournaments, races, and so much more. Cities usually provide special rates for all-day passes to carnivals so make sure you order in advance to get the best pricing.
As always, we do our best to provide up-to-date information however we suggest that you double check times, locations, and dates of events. Have an event to add? Leave us a comment!
Want another way to keep busy this summer? Make sure you check out the GetOutPass and use the code “MOMS” to get 10% off monthly or 20% off yearly. This rate ends on 6/10/18. After that, we will have a new code for $15 off the yearly price.
Don’t forget to use Get Away Today to book your upcoming vacations. Great rates and a great company.
Find these other posts:
June City Festivals + Events
- May 30 – June 2: So Jo Summerfest
- June 4: Concert in the Park, Draper
- June 8 – 10: Utah Scottish Festival + Highland Games, Salt Lake City
- June 11: Concert in the Park, Draper
- June 14 – 16: West Fest, West Valley City
- June 15 – 17: Chalk Art Festival, The Gateway
- June 16: Millie’s Princess Run, South Jordan
- June 18: Concert in the Park, Draper
- June 18: Sounds Like Summer, Herriman
- June 18 – 23: Herriman Days
- June 25: Concert in the Park, Draper
- June 28 – 30: Taylorsville Dayzz
- June 30: Food Truck Face Off, Salt Lake City
- June 30 – July 4: Western Stampede, West Jordan
July City Festivals + Events
- July 3 – 4: Rivertown Town Days, 4th of July Fireworks
- July 4: Murray Fun Days, 4th of July Fireworks
- July 4: Celebrate with Sandy, 4th of July Fireworks
- July 10: Cow Appreciation Day
- July 12 – 14: Draper Days
- July 16: Sounds Like Summer, Herriman
- July 23 – 24: Butlerville Days, Cottonwood Heights
August City Festivals + Events
- August 6 – 11: Harvest Days, Midvale
- August 6 – 11: Old West Days, Bluffdale
- August 10 – 11: Sandy Balloon Festival Launch & Glow
- August 18: Beer Festival, Salt Lake City (not family-friendly)
- August 20: Sounds Like Summer, Herriman
- August 25: Made In Utah Festival, Salt Lake City
Need more info: