The days of dragging children through the grocery store, the days of rushing through a store on your way to work to grab groceries and you’re not sure where to find them, and the days of carrying your sick body through the grocery store to get medicine are coming to an end for Walmart shoppers in Centerville, Sandy, South Jordan, Clinton, and Riverdale, Utah.
Costumers can order through walmart.com/grocery, shopping with over 30,000 items, and pick up their grocery list without ever leaving the car. Locations that this service is available at is the following:
- Walmart Supercenter, 221 W Parrish Ln, Centerville, UT 84014
- Walmart Supercenter, 9151 Quarry Stone Way, Sandy, UT 84094
- Walmart Supercenter, 11328 S Jordan Gtwy, South Jordan, UT 84095
- Walmart Supercenter, 1632 N 2000 W, Clinton, UT 84015
- Walmart Supercenter, The Family Center at Riverdale, 4848 900 W, Riverdale, UT 84405
How to Order:
- Visit walmart.com/grocery and enter your location.
- Find the items you’d like to buy and add them to your cart.
- Choose your store and select a time to pick up the order.
- There is a $30 minimum purchase for all orders and pickup is always free.
- Orders placed by 2 a.m. will be available for pickup from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and orders placed by 10 a.m. will be available from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m., based on availability.
- Orders are fulfilled by local Walmart personal shoppers. Customers will receive a phone call to let them know when their order is ready and the specific location at the store to pick up – usually in front of or at the side of the store.
- Once customers arrive at their pickup location, there will be reserved parking spaces marked in orange, and a designated number to call to alert an associate. An associate will quickly retrieve the prepared order and load it into the customers’ car.