Gine’s Auto Service is hosting its annual Women’s Auto Care Workshops: “Knowledge Is Power.” The workshop is designed to better acquaint women with vehicle maintenance needs and instill confidence in their ability to manage vehicle service needs. It also includes dinner, hands-on activities, and door prizes!
These classes will be held on Wednesday, April 15 or Thursday, April 16 at 6:30 pm to 9 pm. Registration is free but required.
- The importance of regular maintenance
- Checking fluids under the hood
- How to recognize problems with your vehicle
- How to talk to your mechanic
- On-hands vehicle instruction
- Why is maintenance important?
- How do I know what type of tires I need for my specific vehicle? How do I tell the year tire was made so that I know I am not buying an old tire? How do I know the different quality types for tires?
- How to change a tire
- How to put air in a tire
- What is the most important thing I can do to keep my vehicle running a long time
- Many other subjects, all in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
Gine’s Auto Service
4261 W 5415 S